Pondering : Success Definition ?

Reaching a successful life is something that most people or possibly everyone dreams of. However, in my opinion, there are a lot of successes in this life, we can say a lot of people reaching that, but at the same page, we cannot say everyone successful. Mostly, we merely can say that success is defined by either power, money, or simply popularity. But still, what factors do actually make someone having a successful life? When can we say someone successful? I wonder.

So my curiosity got in my mind, I googled some definitions about success. Here they are :
Oxford’s definition :
Merriam Webster’s definition :

If  you see it above, it’s completely almost the same definition which I have thought before, and Business Insiders even agreed that this definition wasnt enough yet. Thus, they mentioned several kind of definitions there, and it varied from not simply having power and money to success is one’s personal choice. Moreover, I read it on fairfaxcountyeda.org, success has more definitions than ever based on Ms. Linda Seger pointed through her intriguing thoughts there. Inc on the other hand, defined success by simply listing executives from business world which I found kind of distinct from my expectation. 

Overall, after skimming to all these articles and Mr.Google’s findings, I can barely say that success is completely one’s life fulfillments resulting from one’s key life realizations, and it can be anything from power, money, making change, and many others. Nevertheless, I dont really like this summary which I have made  to be honest cause I dont find any researches talking about life success’ metrics, but hopefully later,  I would definitely update this if I found one, or I guess my curiosity is way too general for a research topic.